15 Magic Cleaning Tips With Vinegar, Baking Soda And Lemon In No Time
These 15 magic house cleaning tips and tricks are sure to make you happy. Using natural cleaners that you most likely already have in the house, you can use these household cleaning tips to get the house smelling clean and fresh. With simple ingredients like white vinegar, lemon, and baking soda you don't have to spend a lot of money. You will want to take a look at the 15 magic household cleaning tips. The following are just a few of the tips on the list you are sure to love.
1. Regular use of the iron can leave it looking dirty. But with this simple household cleaning tip that uses lemon and baking soda, it will look like new again. All it takes is cutting a lemon in half and then rubbing it in some baking soda. Then take the halved lemon and scrub away all the dirt and grime. This household cleaning tip will have your iron clean in no time.
2. A DIY laundry detergent made of the natural cleaner baking soda. Baking soda is not only used for cooking it can be used for a variety of house cleaning tips and tricks. Baking soda is an ingredient that can be used for a homemade laundry detergent that only cost pennies to make.
3. A simple household cleaning tip for cleaning the refrigerator with a lemon. Clean the refrigerator with a halved lemon. Be smart and use lemon for cleaning the kitchen. This easy household cleaning tip won't cost a lot, and it will leave your fridge smelling clean and fresh.
4. Clean the microwave with white vinegar. Microwaves can be a pain to clean. But with this easy household cleaning tip, you won't have to use a lot of elbow grease to get the job done. To use this natural cleaner just fill a microwave safe bowl with some water then add in some white vinegar. Then heat the mixture for three minutes. Let the bowl sit in the microwave for a couple of minutes, then remove carefully as it will be hot. Then wipe down the microwave with a clean towel.
5. The best window cleaner is white vinegar. The best natural cleaner for window cleaning is inexpensive white vinegar. Put some in a spray bottle and clean with a cloth or some crumpled up newspaper.
6. A house cleaning tip and trick for cleaning your oven with white vinegar. Use natural cleaner white vinegar in the oven as the best solution for cleaning. White vinegar is good at cutting grease, removing stains, and as a water softener. White vinegar or cleaning vinegar can also be used to help dissolve mineral deposits, removing grease, removing traces of soap, removing wax or mildew, as a deodorizer and for polishing some metals. White vinegar may also be used to clean stone or brick and can be used as a natural cleaner in some natural carpet cleaning solutions.
These are just some of the household cleaning tips and tricks you will find on the Top Inspirations site. The site has natural cleaners, fashion, travel and places, home decor, DIY ideas and more. **
Learn MORE at Top Inspirations
To help with slow website load, we have put all photos for this article here: View photo gallery.